Menu

UNEXPLAINED: 5 True Paranormal Stories Sent in by YOU

 


What if the strangest ghost story you ever heard… wasn’t just a story? Over the last few months, viewers have been sending me accounts of things they’ve seen, heard and experienced that – even years later – they still can’t explain. Some had witnesses. Some were kept secret for decades. And a couple of people admitted that I was the first person they’d ever told, because they were convinced nobody would believe them. I’ve picked five.

Five ordinary people. Five VERY strange experiences. And absolutely no neat conclusion about what really happened. Ghosts? Tricks of the mind? Something altogether stranger? That bit is up to you. So grab a brew, dim the lights and have a listen… just don’t blame me if you have nightmares. 👻 Thank you to everybody who got in touch to share their stories. I’m genuinely honoured that you trusted me with experiences that, in some cases, you’ve kept to yourselves for many years. ❤️


No comments:

Leave a Reply

Followers

Hoangvodai.dalat@gmail.com!!